What is a WPS Pin for HP Envy 6000 printer?
WPS Pin is a wifi-protected setup pin, and it is used to add the wireless printer to a window and is an 8-digit unique pin for every HP Envy 6000 Printer. Even though you can add your HP Envy 6000 printer without a WPS pin, you need to install the HP Smart app. WPS Pin is the safest and easiest way to add any wireless printer to a Windows computer. But unfortunately, some customers have no idea where WPS Pin is located on their HP envy 6000 printers. So to find the WPS PIN for your HP 6000 series printer, read this article carefully.
Where is the WPS Pin located on HP Envy 6000 Printer?
You can locate the WPS pin for HP Envy 6000 printer in two ways.
- Cartridge access area: Open the cartridge access area of the HP Envy 6000 printer; there is a sticker with the WPS PIN mentioned on it.
- Print WPS Pin from Printer: If the sticker is not there or you can’t find the WPS Pin from the cartridge access area, then you can print it from the printer itself. Press and hold the information and Wifi button at the same time. HP Envy 6000 printer will print the WPS Pin on the paper.
Connect HP Envy 6000 with WPS Pin
- Click on Settings on Windows 10
- Go to Settings>Devices>Add printer.
- Select Direct-HP Envy 6000 Series printer.
- Click on Add printer and Enter the WPS Pin for your HP Envy 6000 pinter here.
- Now your HP Envy 6000 printer is connected wirelessly with WPS Pin.
Note:- If you are not able to find the WPS pin, then contact HP Support or chat with the support team.