After every new update from Microsoft for Windows 10, it creates problems for the computer user. Every update comes with some new bugs and that always harms the computers. Similarly, this stop code 0xc000021a is also a bug in windows 10 operating system. Its a Blue Screen error that comes when your system crashes after update or reinstallation of the operating system.
This Windows 10 stop code 0xc000021a says that “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. This error appears every time you restart your machine” However you can not restart your computer because the operating system is crashed.
Cause of Stop code 0xc000021a in windows 10
There are many reasons for this error code which crashes the operating system.
- External devices interference with OS
- Damaged Windows registry
- Winlogon.exe corrupted
- Csrss.exe file deleted
- Corrupt drivers for Hardware
- Incompatible Software with OS
Fix Windows 10 Stop code error 0xc000021a
This error code will not let you enter the computer. If you want to get into your computer again without installing the new operating system, then we have to Reset This PC with Keep My Files option.
It is an easy process to fix this Stop code error 0xc000021a permanently. It will take appx. 50 mins to reset the whole computer. However, the best part is your all the files and programs will remain safe. Let’s start with this process that will help you regarding this issue.
- You have to restart the computer by holding the SHIFT key on the keyboard to bring the computer in Advanced Boot Options.
- Now select Troubleshoot option on the computer screen.
- On the Troubleshoot > Reset this PC (Select).
- Go to Reset this PC> Keep my files (Select that)
- At last Select Windows 10 and press the Reset button.
- Remove all apps and programs that didn’t come with this PC.
- Change settings back to their defaults.
- Reinstall Windows without removing your files.
Now after 50-60 mins the computer will be reset and it will work fine without that error code 0xc000021a.
Note:- If you face any trouble in resetting the computer or it’s not working properly, please take help from Microsoft Chat Support below. In most cases, Windows 10 error code 0xc000021a fixed by reset option. However, if you need more help call Support.