Question: I was using the HP Officejet pro 8710 printers on my computer, and now I have an HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer, but I want to remove my old Printer from my HP smart App. I tried everything to delete the Printer from the HP smart app and account, but nothing helped. Can anyone tell me how to remove my old Printer from HP smart app on the Windows 10 computer?
Remove Printer from HP Smart Account
If you want to delete or remove your old HP printer from your HP Smart account, you must follow these steps one by one.
- Firstly, log in to www.hpsmart.com using the email and password for your HP account.
- Now on the home page screen, you have to select the Printer you want to remove from the HP Smart account.
- Click on the Change settings option.
- Under the Settings, select Remove printer.
- Please confirm the Printer that you want to remove, and hit Remove.
- Your Printer is now removed from your HP Smart Account.
If you remove the Printer from the HP account, it will automatically remove the Printer from HP App. However, some customers are not signed in with HP smart app. So they must follow the steps below to remove or delete the Printer from the HP smart App.
Steps to Delete Printer from HP Smart App
If your old Printer is displayed on the HP Smart app and you don’t want it to be on the computer. Then you can delete that Printer or hide it in the HP Smart app. Now, this can be done by following these steps.
- Firstly open the HP Smart app on the computer.
- Select the Printer that you want to remove.
- Click on the Printer icon in the left-hand bar.
- Now click on recent printers.
- Click on the Remove link to remove the Printer from the HP Smart app.
- If it doesn’t delete the Printer, then follow the next step.
- Open the HP Smart app again.
- Right-click on the Printer you want to remove and select the Hide printer option.
- This process will hide the Printer in your HP Smart app.
Note:- If you are not able to delete or remove the Printer from the HP Smart app, then uninstall the App and Re-install it again from Microsoft Store. And then add the Printer again to it. This will fix the problem for you.
One thought on “(Solved) How to Remove Printer from HP Smart App?”
Hi, I hope you are well. I’m reaching out because I think you’d be really interested in a product known as Jasper AI. It’s a robotic writer powered by AI technologies that curate content material 5x quicker than a typical human copywriter. With Jasper AI, you receive 100 original content materials with zero plagiarism flags that are accurately written. You also get pre-written templates for particular categories. Jasper writes SEO-friendly content, which means all the content that you get by using Jasper AI is optimized and prepared to attract sales. You can try it out for free here JasperAI. I’d really love to hear your thoughts as soon as you have tried it out.