Question:- I got an HP Officejet Pro 9010 series printer. It is a couple of months old, and my Printer shows a Printer offline message. Every time I try to print from my HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer, it keeps saying printer offline. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer or my Printer, and I am not sure how to fix this problem. I am a retired woman and do not know how to fix this. Can anyone help me fix this HP Officejet Pro 9010 series printer offline issue?
Why is my HP Officejet Pro 9010 says Printer offline?
If your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer shows an Offline message, there is a problem with the connection between the devices. If you are using this Printer wirelessly, it could be a problem with the network settings. However, there are many other reasons why it says offline.
- Loose connection.
- Driver not installed correctly.
- Network or Router changed.
- Using the device offline.
Before moving to the troubleshootings steps, check all these issues carefully. Because in some cases these things will fix the problem in one go.
Steps to Fix HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer offline
These steps will help you to bring your HP Officejet pro 9010 series printer from offline to online.
- Firstly, Delete HP Officejet pro 9010 printers from Devices and HP Smart.
- Uninstall the old HP printer drivers from the control panel.
- Now hard reboot the Printer by unplugging the power cable from its back.
- Go to Settings> Network Setup> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now choose your wifi name and Enter the password of your wifi.
- Once the Connection is Successful, write down the printer’s IP address (ex. 192.168.1.1) on a piece of paper.
- Open the HP Smart app and click on Add printer.
- Select HP Officejet Pro 9010 Series Printer and add it to your computer.
- At last, your HP Officejet Pro 9010 shows you an online sign in the HP smart app.
Note:- These are the basic steps to bring the HP Officejet 9010 series printer from offline to online. If you still face the problem, you can run an HP scan and doctor to check for any other issues.