If you are using an HP Envy Pro 6400 or 6455 series printer and getting an error message saying Printer offline, then it means it is not connected to the network properly. Some people say that their HP Envy 6400 printer is connected and Online to the wireless network properly, but when they try to print, still it says Offline. This is due to a loose connection between wireless devices. If this happens again and again with your HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer then contact HP Support for advance troubleshooting.
Why is my HP Envy Pro 6400 printer says offline?
These are many other reasons why your HP envy 6400 keeps going offline on windows 10 computer.
- Incomplete Setup.
- Out of date drivers.
- Loose connection with devices.
- HP Envy printer is not set as default.
- Firmware out of date.
If you have attempted all of these above things and still the problem continues, then follow the next step for advanced troubleshooting.
Fix HP Envy Pro 6400 or 6455 printer offline.
- Turn Off the HP Printer by pressing the power button.
- Disconnect the power cable from the back of the HP Envy 6400 printer and wait for 2-3 mins.
- Detach the USB cable, if it is connected to the HP Printer.
- Restart the Printer.
- Uninstall the HP Printer drivers from the computer.
- Now Delete your HP Envy 6400 Series Printer from Devices and Printers.
- Open HP Smart app.
- Click on Setup a New Printer.
- Select HP Envy Pro 6400 Printer and hit Next.
- Now follow all the Instructions on HP Smart App.
- Once the new Setup is complete, this will bring your HP Envy Pro 6400 printers offline to online.
After all these troubleshooting steps still you are getting that HP Envy 6400 offline message, then you have to contact Chat Support or call Printer Support immediately.