This article is for HP Envy 6000 Printer series.
As you all know that HP has launched a new printer series that is HP Envy 6000 Series Printer. However, the users of this HP Envy 6000 Printer are facing a well know Printer offline problem with windows 10 and windows 11 computers. It’s good to know that HP Envy 6000 printer offline problem is fixable but still, some users say there printer always says offline even though it is connected to the wifi.
Today in this article we will share one of the best techniques that worked on almost every HP envy 6000 series printer which will fix this HP Envy 6000 Printer offline problem permanently.
Why is my HP Envy 6000 printer says offline?
Before you move forward to fix this printer offline issue, you have to check all these things carefully. Because these are the main reason why your HP Envy 6000 goes offline again and again.
- HP Smart App not installed.
- The printer is not connected properly with Wifi.
- Change in Printer IP address.
- Driver out of date.
- The printer is not set as default.
- Printer Firmware update.
If you have checked all these steps and still the problem persists, then follow the next step for advanced troubleshooting.
Fix HP Envy 6000 printer offline
- Turn off the printer by pressing the power button at the back of it.
- Unplug the power cable of the HP Envy 6000 printer and wait for 2-3 mins.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if connected to the printer.
- For a wireless connection, you don’t need a USB cable.
- After this hard reboot, Restart the Printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button at the back of it for 10 sec.
- Now open HP smart app on the computer and click on “Add a printer”.
- Select HP Envy 6000 printer series and click setup.
- This will add your printer with a new IP address.
- Open the HP Smart app again and get the IP address (192.168.1.2 or 10.0.0.21) of the printer.
- Once you get the IP address open it in google chrome.
- Now HP Envy 6000 printer web settings will open up in chrome.
- Go to Network>Wireless>IPv4.
- Select Manual IP address and hit save.
- This process will make the IP address fixed for your printer.
- At last, it will bring your HP Envy 6000 printers offline to online.
After all these troubleshooting steps still, you are getting that HP Envy 6000 offline message on your computer screen, then you have to contact the Chat Support below or call Support immediately.
One thought on “(Solved) How to fix HP Envy 6000 Printer offline issue?”
In my case, I was using my Work’s VPN and had to turn it off before it would realize it was on the same network.