If you are getting an error message saying HP Envy 4520 printer offline, it means there are some problems with the printer driver or wireless connection. Before starting the troubleshooting make sure you haven’t made any changes to the devices. If you’re not good at technical stuff, then you can call the HP Support team on Toll-Free for more help. The support team will be helping you regarding this HP Envy printer offline issue over the phone.
Why is my HP Envy 4520 printer says offline
These are the reasons why your HP envy 4520 printers showing an offline message on windows 10 computer screen.
- Incomplete Printer Setup.
- Out of date Printer drivers.
- Loose connection with devices.
- Printer not set as default.
- Firmware update.
If you have tried all these things still the problem persists, then follow the next step for advanced troubleshooting.
Fix HP Envy 4520 printer offline.
- Press and hold the power button to switch off the printer.
- Unplugged the power cable from the backside of the printer and wait for 2-3 mins.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if connected to the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- After this hard reboot, Restart the Printer.
- Update all the drivers installed on the computer for HP envy 4520 printers.
- Now go to the control panel of the computer and select Devices and Printers.
- Under Devices and Printer options, select your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Now Right-click on the printer icon and select the option see what’s printing
- Now you have to uncheck the options, use printer offline.
- This will bring your hp envy 4520 printers offline to online.
After all these troubleshooting steps still you are getting that HP envy 4520 offline message on your computer screen, then you have to contact the HP Chat Support below or call Printer Support immediately.