This article is for HP Deskjet 2700, 2710, 2755, 2752, Printer series
If you are getting an error message saying HP Deskjet 2700 printer offline, it means there are some problems with the printer driver or wireless connection. Before starting the troubleshooting make sure you haven’t made any changes to the devices. If you’re not good at technical stuff, then you can call the HP Support team Toll-Free for more help. The support team will be helping you regarding this HP Deskjet printer offline issue over the phone.
Why is my HP Deskjet 2700 printer says offline?
These are the reasons why your HP Deskjet 2700 printers show an offline message on the windows 10 computer.
- Incomplete Printer Setup.
- Out of date Printer drivers.
- Loose connection with devices.
- The printer is not set as default.
- Firmware update.
If you have tried all these steps and still the problem persists, then follow the next step for advanced troubleshooting.
Fix HP Deskjet 2700 printer offline
- Press and hold the power button to switch off the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the backside of the HP printer and wait for 2-3 mins.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if connected to the HP Deskjet 2700 printer.
- After this hard reboot, Restart the Printer.
- Update all the drivers installed on the computer for HP Deskjet 2700 printers.
- Now go to the control panel of Windows 10 and select Devices and Printers.
- Under Devices and Printer options, select your HP Deskjet 2700 printer.
- Now Right-click on the printer icon and select the option to see what’s printing
- Now you have to uncheck the options, use the printer offline.
- This will bring your HP Deskjet 2700 printers offline to online.
After all these troubleshooting steps still you are getting that HP Deskjet 2700 message on your computer screen, then you have to contact the Chat Support below or call Printer Support immediately.