Question:- I have an HP Envy 6055 printer that is 3 months old. It was working fine last week suddenly it stops working. My HP printer got disconnected from my wifi itself. And now my HP Printer won’t connect to my home wifi. I tried to restart the computer, printer, and router but nothing worked for me. It’s been difficult for me to connect this HP printer to the wireless network. So I need help to know how to connect an HP Printer to WiFi or a Wireless Network?
Connect HP Printer to WiFi (Wireless Network)
There are two types of HP Printer in the market, one that has a touch screen panel and the other without any touch screen (just buttons on it). So we have simple steps for both the HP Printer.
- Wireless Setup for Touch screen HP Printers.
- Wireless Setup for Non-touch screen HP Printers.
HP Printer Wireless Setup (Wifi) for Touch Screen
This wireless setup guide will help you to connect any HP Printer that has a touch screen panel. HP Printers like 4520, 8710, 9015, 8035, 8025, 7100, 7155, 7800, 7855, 9025, 5055, etc they have a touch screen for wireless connection.
- Press the Wireless Button on the Printer.
- Go to the Settings Icon on the Printer Panel.
- Select Network Setup>Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now select your WiFi or Network name from the list on the HP printer screen.
- Enter the Password for your Wifi (Wireless Network).
- Once it’s done, Connection Succesful.
- Congrats, your HP Printer is now connected to Wifi (Wireless Network).
HP Printer Wireless Setup (Wifi) for Non-Touch Screen
If you have an HP Printer that doesn’t have any touch screen panel, then follow these easy steps to connect your HP Printer to Wireless Network. HP Printers like Deskjet Printers 2700, 2755, 4100, 4155, 2540, 2652, 2600, 3050, 3630, 3700, 3632, 3700, 3755, Envy Printers 6400, 6055, 6000, 6455, 6475, etc they have some buttons for wireless connection.
- Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel button for 10 sec after that wireless and Power light will start blinking.
- This will Reset the Wireless of your HP Printer.
- Now Open HP Smart App on Windows or Mac computers.
- Click on Add New Printer.
- Select the HP Printer and listed in the HP Smart App
- Now follow the instructions on the screen.
- It will automatically pick up the WiFi to which your computer is connected.
- After this, it will ask you to type the password for wifi on the computer screen.
- Once it is completed, your HP Printer will be connected Successfully with your wifi or Wireless Network.
Note:- If you are not able to connect the HP Printer to the Wifi, then contact HP Support or chat with the Support team for more Help.