Question:- I purchased an HP Envy 6000 Printer and I connected it to my home wifi successfully. After 1 month my printer shows me that it’s Offline. So I decided to delete the printer and install it again. However, it’s not connecting again to my Computer and wifi. I don’t know what to do. I tried the best possible wireless setup but had no luck. Can anyone help me to set up or connect my HP Envy 6000 printer to wifi?
If your HP Envy 6000 Printer is Offline, you can read this “How to bring HP Envy 6400 printer Offline to Online” post to bring it online.
Anyone who is using HP Envy 6000 series printers like 6055, 6052 and if they don’t know how to set up an HP Envy 6000 wireless printer with WPS Pin then read this post “Where is the WPS Pin located on my HP Printer“.
Types of Wireless connection for HP Envy 6000, 6052, 6055 Series Printers
There are two ways to connect HP Envy 6000 series printers to wireless Networks without using any WPS Pin.
- WPS Button
- HP Smart App
You can use any of these Wireless Setup methods to connect HP Envy Printer to WiFi.
Connect HP Envy 6000, 6052, 6055 to WiFi with WPS Button
This HP Envy 6000 Wireless Set up method is for those customers who have WPS Button on their Wifi Router.
- Press the Wireless button at the back of your HP Envy 6000 Printer.
- Now a Blue light starts flashing on the Printer.
- Press the WPS Button on the wifi Router.
- This will enable the WPS on your Router.
- Wait for 2-3 mins flashing light on both the devices becomes Solid.
- Once it’s Solid your HP Envy 6000 printer is Connected to Wifi again.
Connect HP Envy 6000, 6052, 6055 to WiFi with HP Smart App
If you don’t have a WPS button on your router’s back, you can use this Setup method to connect HP Envy 6000 printer to your Wireless Network.
- Press and hold the Wireless button at the Back of your HP Envy 6000 printer for 10 sec.
- Amber light and Power button start flashing on the Printer.
- Now open HP Smart App and click on Set up a new Printer.
- Your HP Envy 6000 series Printer will be displayed on the App.
- Click on Set up and follow the instructions.
- Next, select the SSID (Wifi name) and Enter the password for your Wifi.
- From here HP Smart app will automatically install the drivers for your HP Envy 6000 printer and connect it to your WiFi.
- Congratulations your HP Envy 6000 is connected to your wireless Network.
How to Reset HP Envy 6000, 6052, 6055 to Factory Settings Default?
If your HP Envy 6000 series printer quit printing or it is not communicating with your computer, then you can reset the printer to factory default like a new printer.
“Press and hold the Wireless Button at the back of the printer with a Cancel button at the front for 20 sec.” It will reset the printer to factory default and you can start the setup process again as a new printer.
NOTE:- If you are not able to connect the printer with the Wifi then you can Contact HP Support or you can Chat with our Technician team for more Help.