Canon MG2522 is an all in one color inkjet printer. It can scan and copy your documents. This printer is supported on both the operating system like Windows and Mac. This blog is to tell you how to connect canon mg2522 printer to wifi.
In Canon mg2522 printer there is no screen. Some buttons will help you to connect the printer to the Wifi network.
There are three ways how to connect canon mg2522 printer to wifi router and computer.
Connect MG2522 Printer to WiFi
- Turn your Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer ON by Pressing Power Button.
- Install the latest Canon MG2522 Printer drivers on the computer.
- Now press the WiFi button on the printer.
- Wireless Light starts blinking.
- After that printer will search for nearby networks.
- Now select the desired Wifi network for your printer and enter the password of router or Wifi.
- The printer will automatically connect to your Wifi.
- The connection is successful and ready to print.
Connect MG2522 Printer by using USB Cable
- Power ON your Canon Mg 2522 printer using Power Button.
- Download and install the drivers for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the Printer and the Computer.
- Go to the Control Panel of the computer and Select Canon Mg2522 as a default printer.
- Now the printer is connected and ready to print.
NOTE:- However, in case you don’t know how to connect canon mg2522 printer to wifi or USB then take the help of Chat Support or you can call Canon Printer support on Toll-Free.