Canon Pixma MG 2525 is a wireless printer, that helps you to print from any device without USB cable. However, sometimes when we try to print any important document from our PC it says” Canon MG 2525 printer offline“. Its a headache for the user to resolve this offline printer error in windows 10 computer.
There are two common reasons why your canon Pixma MG 2525 printer says offline in windows 10. Firstly, a loose connection between wireless devices like printer and router. Secondly, Canon Pixma MG 2525 printer drivers corrupted due to infection.
Best ways to change Canon MG 2525 Printer Offline to Online
Step 1: Check the Canon Pixma MG 2525 Printer is turned ON and there are no Errors on screen.
- If the Canon Printer LCD Screen is blank, the printer may not be powered on.
- If it is in sleep mode wake it up.
- Still, it’s off, then check the power cable.
- Now check the LCD screen for any Error message. If the screen shows an error message, then troubleshoot the error to clear the issue indicated.
Step 2: Make sure Canon MG 2525 Printer is connected to the computer with USB or WiFi.
- In case of a USB cable connection, make sure the cable connected to both ends (printer and computer).
- Try connecting the Canon Pixma MG 2525 printer directly to the computer USB port and not via a USB hub connector.
- If the connection is via an ethernet cable, make sure the cable is connected to both ends (printer and router).
- Now Print the network configuration page from the printer to confirm the right IP address of the printer.
- If using a wireless or WiFi connection, then make sure the printer is connected to the router.
- Print the network configuration page to check the IP address of the Brother printer.
If the issue continues, go to Step 3.
Step 3: Set Canon Pixma MG 2525 as a default printer (Windows 10).
- Open the Settings or Control Panel.
- Click on > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the icon for your Canon Pixma MG 2525 printer and select Set as default printer.
Step 4: Delete all the pending documents from the print queue.
- Right-click on the icon of the Canon MG-2525 printer.
- Click on > See what’s printing
- Now Select > Printer option from window
- Select > Cancel All Documents.
Step 5: Check Canon Printer status in Devices and Printers windows.
- If the Canon Pixma MG-2525 printer status is Offline. Right-click the icon for your printer > See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (removes the checkmark).
- If the printer status says Paused. Right-click the icon for your printer > See what’s printing > Printer > Pause Printing (removes the checkmark).
Step 6: Make sure there is no copy of the Canon Pixma MG 2525 Printer icon.
- If you see any copy of the Canon MG-2525 printer then delete it from the list.
- Uninstall the printer from the control panel.
- Download the latest drivers for Canon Printer.
- Install the Printer again.
Hopefully, It will fix the Problem after all these steps. Visit Optimum Tech Help